Thursday, December 24, 2009

Top 10 Quotes for 2010


1. Pay attention to your dreams – God’s angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep. – Eileen Elias Freeman

2. Happiness is not a matter of events; it depends upon the tides of the mind. – Alice Meynell

3. Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.- Dale Carnegie

4. When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set. – Lyn Yutang

5. It is wise to direct your anger towards problems – not people; to focus your energies on answers – not excuses. – William Ward

6. I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works. – Oscar Wilde

7. Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action. – Walter Anderson

8. The secret to success is constancy to purpose. – Benjamin Disraeli

9. Winners lose much more often than losers. So if you keep losing but you’re still trying, keep it up! You’re right on track. – Matthew Keith Groves.

10. Adversity is a fact of life. It can’t be controlled. What we can control is how we react to it. – Unknown

Source: Purethoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment